18 Apr New MBTN Module on Multiple Correlation and Regression
MBTN Academy announces the beta release of Statistics 3: Multiple Correlation and Regression. The module covers statistics commonly used to describe the relationship between three or more numerically-scaled variables (correlation and regression). Multiple correlation and regression is a generalization of pairwise correlation and regression covered in the Statistics 2 module. In Statistics 3, we expand the analysis to include the relationship of three or more stochastic variables.
The Statistics 3 tutorial includes the following topics and provides a solid introduction to multiple linear regression:
- The least squares method of estimating the multiple linear regression model
- Use of Excel to run multiple linear regression
- Investigation of the quality of a regression model
- Pair correlation matrix and interpretation
- Interpretation of the significance of correlation coefficients
- Multicollinearity and independent variables
- Prediction based on a linear regression model
- Economic meaning of regression coefficients
Statistics 3 consists of 35 slides, creation of a multiple linear regression model from start to finish, and 4 problem sets consisting of 28 total questions. The module also comes with an additional dataset, answer key, and explanation. MBTN faculty may add this module to Spring/Summer classes at no additional cost for students. Learn more about this module and all MBTN modules at https://www.mbtn.academy/our-modules/
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.